In this new article from the San Francisco Chronicle, a former 50-year resident of Redding, California and licensed clinical social worker explains why she made the choice to leave Redding. This says a lot: “I recently chose to leave Redding after nearly 50 years in this community, where I raised my family and where many I love remain. I left almost entirely because of Bethel and the city’s passive complicity in the real factors that ail Redding. Did you wonder why Bethel gave $500,000 for law enforcement but not homeless shelters…did anyone… Read More
Get Dynamite Publishing News
Is Your Church actually a Cult? Warning Signs:
- Is Sozo a cult? What is Sozo? A look at the new Scientology, Bethel Church, Bill Johnson and the new age...
- Is Sozo healing safe and biblical? The real roots and history of Sozo: Randy Clark of Toronto Blessing, jungle and barnyard animal behaviors, Bethel Church, Argentina and more...
- The Thing with Discerners
- Beni Johnson posts another photo of herself on Instagram in cemetery!
- News: Open Forum...Bethel Church (Pastor is Bill Johnson) is why I chose to leave Redding, California
- Detecting a false prophet, their craftiness, their followers, and how to respond: love or shun?
“Among the gifts of the Spirit, scarcely is one of greater practical usefulness than the gift of discernment. This gift should be highly valued and frankly sought as being almost indispensable in these critical times. This gift will enable us to distinguish the chaff from the wheat and to divide the manifestations of the flesh from the operations of the Spirit.” — A.W. Tozer
Thank you for visiting this site. Please view our Mission Statement if you have not already. If you or a loved one have experienced abuse, trauma and/or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) due to the NAR Cult and/or the Sozo Cult, please feel free to reach out using the email above.
Please know that you are not alone. If you are in extreme emotional, psychological and/or physical distress from a cleverly disguised cult, including but not limited to the NAR, Bethel Church (Redding, CA), etc., I encourage you to reach out to one or more licensed medical professionals in your area and/or the proper authorities when needed.