Oscar J. Whatmore
Oscar is a writer with many years of experience in speaking and teaching in Christian churches as well as on various other platforms. Oscar is the co-author of a few published works including Narrow is the Way, Have you REALLY Found It?, a small book published in 2016. Oscar also designed the cover layout for a few books. He is also co-author of a soon-to-be-released book entitled The Hidden Path (2019). With his writing and knowledge, Oscar has helped a multitude of individuals understand the “ins-and-outs”, the psychology and the tactics of certain harmful institutions including – but not limited to – the NAR (New Apostolic Reformation). He has been gifted by God with an erudite understanding of the mind-control tactics of various cleverly disguised cultic institutions.
Prior to becoming a writer, Oscar was a professional musician (an advanced drummer) and professional drum teacher for about two decades. He has since retired from his career as a professional musician and now lives in England with his beautiful wife. He is a happy and blessed father of nine amazing children.
Pastor Jason is passionate about sharing the Gospel and actively teaches in his hometown. He has many years experience as an astute writer and co-authored a book called Narrow is the Way, Have you REALLY Found It? which lovingly and gently exposes a dangerous, cultic group. He is the founder and leader of numerous Christian ministries dedicated to sharing God’s truth and teaching on discernment. Jason’s style is one of compassion, humility, mercy and care. With the knowledge and passion God has given him, Jason has ministered to many homeless individuals and those who believe they have little hope. He also leads and teaches a community of believers – about the importance of Christian love and unity – called United in Spirit. In his spare time, Pastor Jason enjoys mountain biking and actively educates the public about natural medicines, nutrition and modern health issues. Jason actively served in his community for many years and also served on the town’s Chamber of Commerce.
Cameron is a writer and counter-cult activist. Passionate about journalism, researching and theology, her aim is to share the true Gospel of salvation by grace through faith and the message of Christ crucified (1 Corinthians 2). She also exposes the errors of the Sozo cult from Bethel Church in Redding, California, the Calvary Chapel deception and more. She is a wife, mother and dog-mom. She loves to hike and lives in Henderson, Nevada; U.S.A.
Anne D’Aubigny, BCCLC, BCMFC
Hello! Thanks for visiting this site! I am the founder of Dynamite Publishing, a researcher and a writer with a Graduate Certificate in Christian Apologetics from the Talbot School of Theology at Biola University. I am a Board Certified Christian Life Coach with IBCC (International Board of Christian Care, an affiliate of AACC, the American Association of Christian Counselors) as well as a Board Certified Marriage and Family Coach with the IBCC. I earned a “Marriage and Family Specialist” designation and am certified by the IBCC Board Chairman and Director. I am a member in good standing with the AACC and a charter member of the ICCA (International Christian Coaching Association) as well as an ordained Christian minister.
My specialty is freely serving the community as an “NAR Cult Exiting Coach” in my private coaching practice. I also specialize in writing on the topics of Christian apologetics, counter-cult polemics and spiritual abuse (clergy abuse). I writes for God’s glory alone in an effort to:
- Remind others of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and freedom (as opposed to bondage) in Christ
- Encourage those who are gifted with spiritual discernment
- Further empower Christian men and women to speak truth, no matter the cost
- Comfort and inform the oppressed, disenfranchised and abused
- Bring cult awareness and counter-cult education to the church and the public
I am a native of Las Vegas, Nevada and became a follower of Christ in 2005. I love my family!
- A book on healing from spiritual abuse (this book has been in process since January 2018 and is not published yet)
- A book called The Hidden Path (2019); Contributor/Co-Writer (In process, will be published early 2019, Lord willing)
- “The Christian Post” Blogs Author (2012-present)
- Founder and Author of “Sozo Research” (2011-2018)
- Founder and Author of “Zion Apologetics” (2012-2018)
- Founder and Author of “Joyful Victory” online publication (2012-2018)
- Author of Reigning Grace book and e-book (2012; Sold out; Discontinued)
- Co-Author and Sponsor of There’s Only One Sure Thing; A booklet edition for The Pocket Testament League (2010; One edition; Sold out)
- Independent Journalist for “The Examiner” News; Christian Living Section (Denver, Colorado; 2009 – 2016)
- Talbot School of Theology @ Biola University; graduated 2018; University Graduate Certificate in Christian Apologetics (UGCertCA)
- Walden University, Graduate Program in Social Psychology (I studied here, but I chose not to complete the degree.)
- Light University (American Association of Christian Counselors); graduated 2017; University Advanced Certificate in Marriage and Family Coaching (UACertMFC)
- JTS Seminary (Florida) (I took a class on the spiritual gifts and callings of God.)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV); graduated 2003; Bachelors of Science in Business Administration (management)
Thanks for reading! This page was written by Anne. Please note that each individual author’s views do not necessarily reflect the other authors’ views. All the individuals above write for God’s glory.